Monday

Mondays

No Sunday scaries the night before

Woke up before the alarm

Hot coffee 

Sun coming in through the windows

Forgot we were out of cream

Canned coconut milk will do

Thirty minutes of writing and "me time" to set up my day/planner

Throw in a load of laundry

Start work upstairs

Move downstairs to my "classroom"

Emails, meeting invitations, check-lists

Hop on Zoom with my teaching team

Catch ourselves before we spend precious prep time chit-chatting

9am brings 24 happy Monday faces

Music blasting, bodies dancing

Good morning to my kiddos, hellos to their moms and grandparents, dads and sisters

Each part of the school day flies by

Loads of laundry and trips to the kitchen in between

Coffee, tea, ACV water, more tea

Squeeze in a walk and a podcast at lunch (Crime Junkie)

Back downstairs for principal meetings, instructional coach check-ins, then PD

Back upstairs to the gym... I mean living room

Grocery run

Eat dinner

Meghan and Harry interview with Oprah

Quick shower

Fresh sheets on the bed

Slice of Life

Zzzzz




Comments

  1. I love how you describe your Monday in a list. I am inspired to try to write a list in an upcoming slice. I can really picture you going up and down the stairs in this list. I really enjoyed reading your slice !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a full & fruitful day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your list is also a poem. A fun look into your day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Isn't it extraordinary how much fits into one day? Great list! Yes, I agree with LaReina, your list is also a poem.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts